J-1 waiver division- phone numbers?

ioni6693

Hello,

I am in one of the last stages in my J-1 waiver. The Waiver Division has requested sponsor views from my program, they sent the letter twice (Dec 2 then January 7). The person in the program responsible for answering the letter still says they have not received any of  the request for sponsor views from DOS.  I even obtained a fax number where they could sent the letter. I kept contacting them at 212ewaiver@state.gov. Does anyone have a phone number (not the National Visa Center) where I could call? 

Thanks,

Hello,

I am in one of the last stages in my J-1 waiver. The Waiver Division has requested sponsor views from my program, they sent the letter twice (Dec 2 then January 7). The person in the program responsible for answering the letter still says they have not received any of  the request for sponsor views from DOS.  I even obtained a fax number where they could sent the letter. I kept contacting them at 212ewaiver@state.gov. Does anyone have a phone number (not the National Visa Center) where I could call? 

Thanks,

Public Communication Division

PA/PL, Room 2206

U.S. Department of State

Washington, D.C. 20520

202-647-6575

Hello,

Thanks,

How do you know that the J1 waiver division has requested for sponsor views?   Has it been mentioned in the j1 waiver case status web page or DOS mailed you the letter requesting  sonsor views?

Who is this program?

Did you get any response from 212ewaiver@state.gov?

Please update soon.

The Waiver Division requested sponsor views on Dec 2. 4 weeks later the sponsor told me the letter did not reach their office. My sponsor was USDA and the j-1 was 12 years ago. Dos sent the request again on Jan 7 the sponsor received it on Jan 14 and responded on Jan 15. I am hoping to see the letter online on DOS website soon.

The Waiver Division requested sponsor views on Dec 2. 4 weeks later the sponsor told me the letter did not reach their office. My sponsor was USDA and the j-1 was 12 years ago. Dos sent the request again on Jan 7 the sponsor received it on Jan 14 and responded on Jan 15. I am hoping to see the letter online on DOS website soon.

USDA funding is normally very benign as far as U.S. Government funding goes. They normally give a favorable recommendation (and since they sent it one day after they got it, this is probably the case). You should be getting your waiver approved in the next month or so, hopefully.

Archived