Changing Employer after i140 is approved

letsgetit

Have the following question

a) I have a approved i140 from Company A (Full time employment) and My H1B is valid till Mid 2015

b) Planning to change Job to Company B ,Based on my understanding i should get an extension of 3 Yrs 

c) Assuming that if something goes wrong with Company B and Lets say they did not process GC (After an year or so)

Can i still move to Company C with further 3 years of extension ?  Is it true that i can keep extending H1 like this without filing the 

green card using my first approved i 140 with the company A

Appreciate your inputs

Have the following question

a) I have a approved i140 from Company A (Full time employment) and My H1B is valid till Mid 2015

b) Planning to change Job to Company B ,Based on my understanding i should get an extension of 3 Yrs 

c) Assuming that if something goes wrong with Company B and Lets say they did not process GC (After an year or so)

Can i still move to Company C with further 3 years of extension ?  Is it true that i can keep extending H1 like this without filing the 

green card using my first approved i 140 with the company A

Appreciate your inputs

As long as your I-140 is not revoked by employer any new employer can file for H1B transfer or extensions.

Archived