H1B Visa interview appointment letter

nallamothu2

Hi,

I have an appointment to renew my H1B visa at a consulate in a few days and I have a question about the interview appointment letter.

I've learned that an interview appointment letter among other documents is one of the documents required for the interview.

When I made an appointment online, I've received an email with subject "Appointment Confirmation Email" from donotreply@usvisa-info.com. Is this the interview appointment letter I am required to carry to the interview?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Hi,

I have an appointment to renew my H1B visa at a consulate in a few days and I have a question about the interview appointment letter.

I've learned that an interview appointment letter among other documents is one of the documents required for the interview.

When I made an appointment online, I've received an email with subject "Appointment Confirmation Email" from donotreply@usvisa-info.com. Is this the interview appointment letter I am required to carry to the interview?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

The mail will have a pdf document attached to it and that one is the appointment confirmation letter. It will have a barcode.

Archived