Travel on OPT, With approved on H1B but not Stamped H1B

visu_usah1

My 17 month OPT ends in Jan’2015 and I will be filing my Premium Process H1B in April 2014 and I need to travel to India for sure during the month of June/July (2014).

Hoping my H1b got approved in lot and got the I-797.

So I will be travelling before my H1b start date which will be October 1st 2014,

I just want to make sure there will not be any problem in the POE for me while reentering US with the valid OPT and not Stamped H1b but with approved H1b.

My 17 month OPT ends in Jan’2015 and I will be filing my Premium Process H1B in April 2014 and I need to travel to India for sure during the month of June/July (2014).

So I will be travelling before my H1b start date which will be October 1st 2014,

I just want to make sure there will not be any problem in the POE for me while reentering US with the valid OPT and not Stamped H1b but with approved H1b.

No problem as long as your F1 visa is valid. Otherwise you have to apply for a F1 visa to re-enter US after your visit to India.

You might be having problems with your I94.

Archived