Travel to Canada on AVR! Please help


Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I need to visit canada for getting my PR Card which I applied 2 years back. I recently got it approved. But the problem is I dont have the Valid Visa Stamping for US to comeback. I came here on F1 visa and after finishing my studies it got converted to H1b and since then I didn't visit my home country. I am planning to make use of Automatic Visa revalidation and come back without any problems. Please suggest whether I can do this?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.