H4 Visa Stamping

Joe03

On Jan 9th my Spouse had done H4 Visa stamping successfully in Hyderabad.They told they will intimate thru Email when  the Passport will be ready.Please let me know where we can receive the Passport and if we want to deliver it to Home what will be the process?

Please advise...

On Jan 9th my Spouse had done H4 Visa stamping successfully in Hyderabad.They told they will intimate thru Email when  the Passport will be ready.Please let me know where we can receive the Passport and if we want to deliver it to Home what will be the process?

Please advise...

She will be receiving an email stating that the passport is ready for pick up at OFC. Contact OFC if you want it delivered to home. As by default she has to go and collect it from them.

Hi,

My H1B extension was approved on Jan 13th 2014. But my wife H4 is in Initial Review. She is in India now. Should we wait for her H4 to be approved or can she go to the interview for H4 extension without waiting for her H4 to be approved. Also, what are the documents she need to carry for the interview. How can we take appoinment in which website. How soon can we get appointment for her H4 extension. Will it take more than a week to get the appointment.

Thanks

Hi,

My H1B extension was approved on Jan 13th 2014. But my wife H4 is in Initial Review. She is in India now. Should we wait for her H4 to be approved or can she go to the interview for H4 extension without waiting for her H4 to be approved. Also, what are the documents she need to carry for the interview. How can we take appoinment in which website. How soon can we get appointment for her H4 extension. Will it take more than a week to get the appointment.

Thanks

There is no need to wait for H4 extension approval if she plans to attend a H4 visa interview at US consulate. She would need a copy of your new I797. Create a profile through the following website, pay visa fee and book an appointment. I believe within a week she could get appointment dates. 

www.ustraveldocs.com/in.

Archived