2 to 3 days gap between university transfer..currently on F1 visa


Recommended Posts



I would like to withdraw from my current university immediately before the first week of the semester in order to receive a 100% refund on my tuition fee which is only possible if I make it in the next 2 days. However, I am still waiting on my acceptance from my new university which I may not receive until another 3 days to make a transfer directly to the new university instead of a withdrawl.


Is it possible to remain legally in the US without being enrolled in any university for 2-5 days before resuming my Masters at another university if there is a delay with acceptance from the new university? What can be some of the issues involved in such a case?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.