Need to fill new DS160 ??

rrm85

I scheduled interview in Jamaica in Dec. But I had to cancel the trip at last moment. Now I would like to drive to Canada and give interview in Toronto.

I previously created an account in us-visa/canada. when I log in now it has application summary( reference ID and MRV Fee receipt number) and asks if I want to Schedule Appoinment.

My question is should I fill new DS160 and pay the fees again ?

Thanks in advance !

You have to fill a DS160 for Toronto specifically. When you start a new application (DS160)- it asks you about the consulate you want to go for interview as the first step. . 

The MRV fee if paid for Canada once is valid for one year- for any consulate in Canada. 

I scheduled interview in Jamaica in Dec. But I had to cancel the trip at last moment. Now I would like to drive to Canada and give interview in Toronto.

I previously created an account in us-visa/canada. when I log in now it has application summary( reference ID and MRV Fee receipt number) and asks if I want to Schedule Appoinment.

My question is should I fill new DS160 and pay the fees again ?

Thanks in advance !

You need to fill a new DS160, pay visa application fee and then schedule appointment.

Archived