h1 refused over year ago applying for f1

vaottawa

hi, my h1 got refused about a year and half ago and have recently applied for f1 visa in dec 13 and got rejected giving 214b . trying my luck again this week. am applying for f1 visa for mba with same univ i have done my ms in comp science. can any one suggest me on how to prepare this time.

Thanks!

hi, my h1 got refused about a year and half ago and have recently applied for f1 visa in dec 13 and got rejected giving 214b . trying my luck again this week. am applying for f1 visa for mba with same univ i have done my ms in comp science. can any one suggest me on how to prepare this time.

Thanks!

F1 denied because of possible immigration intent as you had earlier applied for a H1B visa and was denied. Also, how will you justify the need of second master's to VO? Any VO would think it is a way you are trying to enter US to work as your previous H1B application was denied.

Thanks!

Contact an attorney dude. I don't think you will get your F1 since you already filed for H1 once.

Archived