Need help on applying F1 visa

kheerthana1

My earlier H1 petition got denied before 3 years as the filing company was not able to give client letter.

Now i'm planning to study under F1 visa, the company i worked earlier is closed now and i dont have relieving letter as i had issue with the employer.

1)I'm planning not to mention my work experience in DS160 form, will this create any problem as i have mentioned during my ealier H1 petition and not now ?

2)Can i mention the work experience even though  company is closed and don't have the documentation? wondering how i can handle if i get RFE on work experience if i mention?

appreciate your guidance 

My earlier H1 petition got denied before 3 years as the filing company was not able to give client letter.
Now i'm planning to study under F1 visa, the company i worked earlier is closed now and i dont have relieving letter as i had issue with the employer.

1)I'm planning not to mention my work experience in DS160 form, will this create any problem as i have mentioned during my ealier H1 petition and not now ?

2)Can i mention the work experience even though  company is closed and don't have the documentation? wondering how i can handle if i get RFE on work experience if i mention?

appreciate your guidance 

1. They will have record of everything. Always answer truly.

2. Yes, if it is true.

What has work experience to do with F1 visa?

Archived