2nd Employer change after 140 Approval


Recommended Posts


With Company A got 140 approved was working as a contractor @ client B where in had to take FT and did a H1 Transfer(Am done with 6yrs on H1) when client B applied for H1 did get 3 yrs extension, client B is delaying too much and many other colleagues had to leave their jobs due to GC issues. 

Client B hasn't yet initiated my GC

Could you guys please let me know what options am left with 

1. Do have an option to go back to Company A and work as a contractor again but don't want to work as a consultant 
2. what are the risks/ issues I would be having if I move to a new client 

Please do share your thoughts 

Thanks in advance

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.