Help Needed for filling DS-160


Recommended Posts

In the DS160 form for H4 application, what should I put under "person/Entity paying for your trip"? Is it SELF or OTHER PERSON. If I mention OTHER PERSON, do I have to fill I134 also? I see some where that it is required.. Please help me on this.

It could be self or other person. No I134 is required as you are the spouse. H4 visa approval is based on your H1B status.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.