Visiting Visa for single Parent

satya26055

Hi,

I am currently working with Company 'A' on H1B since 6 months and my H1 Visa Transfer to Company B under RFE.

Can i process Visiting Visa for my mother with my Current Company A or should i wait till i join with future Company B.(It will happen after 15-20 days).

In that case,can i start processing Visiting Visa immediately after joining with company 'B' and USCIS will count experience with current I 797?(with latest Visa with B) in issuing Visiting Visa?

Thanks,

Satya

Hi,

I am currently working with Company 'A' on H1B since 6 months and my H1 Visa Transfer to Company B under RFE.

Can i process Visiting Visa for my mother with my Current Company A or should i wait till i join with future Company B.(It will happen after 15-20 days).

In that case,can i start processing Visiting Visa immediately after joining with company 'B' and USCIS will count experience with current I 797?(with latest Visa with B) in issuing Visiting Visa?

Thanks,

Satya

Your H1B status has nothing to do with visitor visa for your mother.

Hi,

Thanks,

Satya

Your 797 is no way related to your parents visiting visa.

Thanks for reply.

Please let me know the mandatory Documents apart from Below list:Please confirm if we can send all scanned copies or we have to send any original copies?

Checklist of Sponsor Documents (these documents needs to be sent by us):

1.            I-134 Affidavit

2.            Invitation letter to parents

3.            Letter to consulate

4.            Bank Statements (last 2 months)

5.            Bank account verification letter

6.            3-4 recent pay stubs

7.            Copy of Income tax returns or W2 forms(If you have)

8.            Copy of Passport all pages

9.            Employee Verification letter from Employer

10.        Copy of I-94 and visa

11.        Copy of latest petition (if visa renewed here latest petition)

12.        Birth certification or affidavit (if you don’t have birth certificate)

For your Offsite Facilitation Center (OFC) appointment, parents will need to bring the following documents:

1.            Parents passport and couple of photos with visa specifications

2.            DS-160 confirmation page

3.            Your appointment confirmation page.

Date and time of your visa interview. You will need to bring the following documents:

1.            A printed copy of appointment letter

2.            Your DS-160 confirmation page, one photograph taken within the last six months

3.            Your current and all old passports

4.            Original visa fee payment receipt

Note:I own a flat on my name,Can my mother show that flat and saying she takes care of that at India.What else we can show a tie with Home country.I am having sister married and having 2 kids.Can we show that as a tie to homecountry from VO perspecitve?

BestRegards,
Satya

Archived