H1 rejected again on F1 and trying F2 for Spouse

singhprash258@gmail.com

Hello,

I did my Master's from CSUN and was in OPT extension till Dec 23rd 2013. Currently working with a big firm as Full -Time and my H1-B filing for 2013 was rejected due to "Employee - Employer Relationship" which is really due to bad luck I think so.

I joined another University for Master degree and will be on CPT from JAN 2014, I got married on Dec 9th 2013 & came back to USA on Dec 13th 2013 alone. Now I want to apply F2 Visa for my wife but I am nervous about it getting rejected. So please guide me on this whether I should try F2 or wait make her to apply for UNI's to get F1 ?

I will continue my work with the same company and H1-B filling will be again processed for April 2014. should I wait for my H1-B approval and then try for H4 ? 

It will be really great if you can guide me on this asap.

Thank you

Hello,

I did my Master's from CSUN and was in OPT extension till Dec 23rd 2013. Currently working with a big firm as Full -Time and my H1-B filing for 2013 was rejected due to "Employee - Employer Relationship" which is really due to bad luck I think so.

I joined another University for Master degree and will be on CPT from JAN 2014, I got married on Dec 9th 2013 & came back to USA on Dec 13th 2013 alone. Now I want to apply F2 Visa for my wife but I am nervous about it getting rejected. So please guide me on this whether I should try F2 or wait make her to apply for UNI's to get F1 ?

I will continue my work with the same company and H1-B filling will be again processed for April 2014. should I wait for my H1-B approval and then try for H4 ? 

Thank you

First of all forget about your long term plans in US since you have taken CPT. No good university would allow you to do CPT from day one. Look in this forum for posts regarding CPT abuse, problems faced during immigration and you will know. Good luck.

Hello,

Thank you

What you are doing is completely against law. Working in CPT from day one is ILLEGAL.

If you are really looking for help, first forget CPT. You are already in trouble( H1 rejection) and now working in CPT is nothing but a big red flag ( sometimes life long ban).

Tell me something what's the difference between CPT job and H1 job??

Working as a "full-time" employee and having a H-1B visa rejected for employer - employee relationship does not match up.  It appears more likely you are in a consulting position versus a full-time employee.

More importantly, using (buying?) admission to some probably questionable 'university' to get a F-1 student visa and CPT employment authorization so you can work (for the same company) as a 'bridge' is immigration fraud.  As guidance doing so is a violation of immigration laws, regulations, and rules, and could well lead to deportation and an entry ban.

Archived