Cancelling famliy based GC

Recommended Posts

I am Indian citizen married to US citizen. We applied for my green card 5 months ago. Unfortunately things didn’t work out between us and she went back to US and we decided to cancel GC process .

So, in form DS-3032, I chose the option "I do not wish to apply for an immigrant visa" and mailed to National Visa Centre.

Still legal work for my divorce case is pending and right now she is not in India. (We married in Indian court and since then we were in India).My question is I have to go to USA on B1/L1 visa for the company work. Will there be any problem for my VISA?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.