Correction of Passport - How to correct Visa Information?


Recommended Posts

Due to blank surname in Indian Passport, I have split my name in passport recently from BLS( San Francico). I am in H4 visa which expires in Oct 2014. What should I do now to change my name in I-94, I-797 etc(visa documents)?


Should i goto USCIS (or) Should I go thorough my husband's employer?


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.