H1B Stamping with two employers !!!!! Urgent !!!!

Hello All,

I request you to please provide me the below clarifications before I go to Visa Staming. It is urgent for as I have booked the interview slot.

I am working for an big company called A in India, I got the H1B Stamped a year ago with this, but due to some reasions I could not able to travel with this in this year.

Then I applied for an Job at US Job Portal and I got the offer from a big fourm called A. Since I am in India they have applied for new H1B and not that got approved. But this company B want me to go for stamping as I am out of US.

My Question is.

1. If I go for US Stamping with the the n

Hello All,

I request you to please provide me the below clarifications before I go to Visa Stamping.

I am working for an big company called A in India, I got the H1B Stamped a year ago with this and this is still valid for a new from now, but due to some reasons I could not able to travel with this due to the project availability.

Then I applied for an Job at US Job Portal and I got the offer from a big forum called B. Since I am in India they have applied for new H1B and got approval. But this company B want me to go for stamping as I am out of US.

My Question is.

1. If I go for US Stamping with the new Company B, will the Old company A Visa get expired.?

2. In worst case, if visa gets rejected with Company B, will the Visa of the Company A gets invalid or I can travel with Company A.

3. Now company A willing to send US now, is it better to go with company A or get a new stamping with Company B and travel. Because Company B is offering a good Pay.

Thanks,

Latha.

ew Company B, will the Old company A Visa get expired.?

2. In wast case, if visa gets rejected with Company B, will the Visa of the Company A gets invalid.

3. Now My company A willing to send US now, is it better to go with company A or get a new stamping with Company B and travel. Because Company B is offering a good Pay.

Thanks,

Latha.

!!!!!!!Corrected the Sentences... !!!!!!! 

Hello All,

I request you to please provide me the below clarifications.

I am working for an big company called A in India, I got the H1B Stamped a year ago for 2 years, but due to some reasons and till I have one year validity available.

I applied for an Job at US Job Portal and I got the offer from a big forum called B. Since I am in India the company B is asking to attend for visa interview after the petition got approval.

My Question is.

1. If I go for US Stamping with the new Company B, will the Old company A Visa get expired.?

2. In worst case, if visa gets rejected/RFE with Company B, can I travel with Company A now.

3. Now company A is willing to send me to US now, is it better to go with company A or get a new stamping with Company B and travel. Because Company B is offering a good Pay.

Thanks,

Latha.

Archived