guidance regarding masters : MBA/MS and finding H1 sponsorship

kwater

hi..

i am on an h4 visa..i live in NY...i am planning to do my masters here..

i have completed my B.Com as well as LLB degree from Mumbai University, India. which means i have 18 yrs of education.

i am interested in doing the M.S/MBA in International business or M.S/MBA in Marketing ?

my questions are ..

1. Is that course the most suitable for me on with my background in commerce and law (if not, please suggest)

2. What are the job prospects with MS in International business or M.S/MBA in Marketing (considering my need of H1 sponsorship ) ?

3. Is MS better or MBA?? (for MBA, the fees are very high though.)

4. Is it possible to find an employer who will do my H1 sponsorship on the basis of my Indian degrees (not doing any masters in USA) ?

Thank You in anticipation.

hi..
i am on an h4 visa..i live in NY...i am planning to do my masters here..
i have completed my B.Com as well as LLB degree from Mumbai University, India. which means i have 18 yrs of education.
i am interested in doing the M.S/MBA in International business or M.S/MBA in Marketing ?
my questions are ..

1. Is that course the most suitable for me on with my background in commerce and law (if not, please suggest)

2. What are the job prospects with MS in International business or M.S/MBA in Marketing (considering my need of H1 sponsorship ) ?

3. Is MS better or MBA?? (for MBA, the fees are very high though.)

4. Is it possible to find an employer who will do my H1 sponsorship on the basis of my Indian degrees (not doing any masters in USA) ?

Thank You in anticipation.

All these questions have to be posted in a career forum and not in an immigration forum.

• 2 weeks later...

All these questions have to be posted in a career forum and not in an immigration forum.

Thank you for your reply. but my point in posting this on an immigration forum was to get some help regarding my studies as i mentioned in my question above (MS or MBA) and also for the job prospects again as i mentioned that i would require H1 sponsorship. So, was expecting to get a better reply, or some help if anyone was in similar situation or with any solution to such problem, as its seems a bit complicated to me.

Thank you for your reply. but my point in posting this on an immigration forum was to get some help regarding my studies as i mentioned in my question above (MS or MBA) and also for the job prospects again as i mentioned that i would require H1 sponsorship. So, was expecting to get a better reply, or some help if anyone was in similar situation or with any solution to such problem, as its seems a bit complicated to me.

MBA will help you with future employment, if you do it from good school. but good school require good GMAT score and atlest some work experience. And yes they are expensive too.

Your credentials as they stand are good. An MBA often required a longer time period to complete than an MS.  Which is the correct degree depends on your career plans. The fact you are posting to a forum about which to choose means you have no plan other than working in the US.

Archived