Request urgent Help regarding H1B visa

guest94

Hi Everyone,

I came to US in May'13 on L1B visa but I had approved H1B petition from india( The approved petition didnt had the I94 as I was in India while applying for H1B).

I resigned from my L1 employer and joined the new employer on H1B (Starting Oct 2013). The H1B employer didnt check that my H1B petition didnt had the I94 (This is the same employer who had filed for my H1B).

When H1B employer applied for my change of status, the attorney noticed that I didnt had I94 on my H1B petition and suggested to apply for my new H1B rather.

My employer terminated my service from the Org till the new h1 is approved.[i continued staying in US meanwhile]

I got my H1B petition approved but change of status got rejected. Now i am being asked to go back to my home country and get visa stamped.

Please suggest what options do I have for this case.  

Hi Everyone,

I came to US in May'13 on L1B visa but I had approved H1B petition from india( The approved petition didnt had the I94 as I was in India while applying for H1B).

I resigned from my L1 employer and joined the new employer on H1B (Starting Oct 2013). The H1B employer didnt check that my H1B petition didnt had the I94 (This is the same employer who had filed for my H1B).

When H1B employer applied for my change of status, the attorney noticed that I didnt had I94 on my H1B petition and suggested to apply for my new H1B rather.

My employer terminated my service from the Org till the new h1 is approved.[i continued staying in US meanwhile]

I got my H1B petition approved but change of status got rejected. Now i am being asked to go back to my home country and get visa stamped.

Please suggest what options do I have for this case.  

Yes, you need to go to a US consulate for stamping.

Archived