multiple H1B and threat from company B

neerajonsky

I am working for a company A   and there is also one company B in between company A and my client. 

I accept offer from company B and company B applied my H1B extension but still no result came and due to some reason i am not interested in company B. and company C also applied my extension and i joined company C. 

And i gave 2 week notice period to company A because he is my employer who run my salary . and as i know company A should inform to Company B about my resignation but company A did not inform to company B.

Now company B is saying you also give 2 week notice period to me or pay $5000 H1B extension amount otherwise they will file lawsuit against me.

What should i do in this case?

Thank you.

I am working for a company A   and there is also one company B in between company A and my client. 

I accept offer from company B and company B applied my H1B extension but still no result came and due to some reason i am not interested in company B. and company C also applied my extension and i joined company C. 

And i gave 2 week notice period to company A because he is my employer who run my salary . and as i know company A should inform to Company B about my resignation but company A did not inform to company B.

Now company B is saying you also give 2 week notice period to me or pay $5000 H1B extension amount otherwise they will file lawsuit against me.

What should i do in this case?

Thank you.

You have nothing to do with company B as they are not your employer. Ignore them. If you have their demand of $5000 for H1B extension as a document it is good as it could be later used for prosecution, if a need arise. Adhere to two weeks notice period with company A. 

thanks for the reply.

I have one doubt...

i joined company C which has RFE not approved. but got to know my H1B got approved today from Company B.

so is there any problem to be in company C after getting approved H1B from company B?

and how much chances to get approval from company B?

Thanks!!

Was your cap exempt H1B petition from company C filed before company A's I94 expiry? If yes, you are allowed to join company C based on receipt notice, though it is not a good idea. You should have waited for company C's petition approval. No one can predict the chances of approval with C. It depends on documents submitted to USCIS. You can request for an upgrade to PP to get a quick decision.

Archived