Work in India without LCA

vyas2323

Hi,

I work for Company A full time after transfering L1 to H1, I never had H1B stamping. I came to India worked for few months to the client as I can work remote ( No LCA is applied for change of loction ). I got paid for that time but discontinuted to that employer as I have something to take care in India . I got stamping in India for the employer A before I quit . After few months I am planning to change the employer , once Petetion with new employer gets approved I am planning to go to US with the employer A's VISA.

1) Did I break any rule ?

2) Will there be any issue in the plan I follow ?

Thanks.

Hi,

I work for Company A full time after transfering L1 to H1, I never had H1B stamping. I came to India worked for few months to the client as I can work remote ( No LCA is applied for change of loction ). I got paid for that time but discontinuted to that employer as I have something to take care in India . I got stamping in India for the employer A before I quit . After few months I am planning to change the employer , once Petetion with new employer gets approved I am planning to go to US with the employer A's VISA.

1) Did I break any rule ?

2) Will there be any issue in the plan I follow ?

Thanks.

1. No.

2. No

Archived