domestic violence case

ksvetl

Me was working on H1b and my wife was on h4. 
I got a temporary restraining order on 19th Jan,2011 from my wife.  We have appeared the court on 28Th,Jan and court decided that I have to pay 4k$ as child alimony per month plus charges incurred by attorney for my spouse. I have accepted for everything.
I have violated the restraining order on 29th by knocking my spouse house door. I got arrested. I took bail and came out on same day. And I left USA on Feb 5th without notifying the court.

Currently Now Iam in india. 

Here is my questions.
1.How can my spouse stay in USA.Since from past three yrs she is staying in USA. FYI She is not on  F1 IAm sure. Since she was not qualified for that.
2. If I come back to USA what is the consequences Iam suppose to face.

Thanks in advance

You likely have a warrant for your arrest since you did not appear for court. You could be arrested and jailed if you try to reenter. You should have retained as attorney since DV is a very serious offense in the US.  If you have one, he/she can do a warrant check. 

If your spouse's status depended on your status, she should have left. Are you current in your $4000/mo payments?  If not, that is also an issue. How could she survive if she had no income?

Me was working on H1b and my wife was on h4. 
I got a temporary restraining order on 19th Jan,2011 from my wife.  We have appeared the court on 28Th,Jan and court decided that I have to pay 4k$ as child alimony per month plus charges incurred by attorney for my spouse. I have accepted for everything.
I have violated the restraining order on 29th by knocking my spouse house door. I got arrested. I took bail and came out on same day. And I left USA on Feb 5th without notifying the court.

Currently Now Iam in india. 

Here is my questions.
1.How can my spouse stay in USA.Since from past three yrs she is staying in USA. FYI She is not on  F1 IAm sure. Since she was not qualified for that.
2. If I come back to USA what is the consequences Iam suppose to face.

Thanks in advance

1. What do you want to do? That is not your concern.

2. You will be arrested for jumping bail and for violating restraining order.

To OP 

Please provide more info about incident . Are you now divorced or still married in US. Did you have a criminal defence attorney representing you in your case. Is 4K just child support or includes alimony. You could be behind on alimony but not on CS. Can you still make up with your spouse in case you are not divorced .Also why do you want to come to US now..

You have lots of options which are expensive and hard but need more info .

Archived