H4 to F1 stamping in Australia


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,


Currently I am pursuing my MS in US on H4 visa as a dependent on my spouse. I want to change my visa status from H4 to F1 by getting the stamping done. We have received an Australian PR(Permanent Residency)  and are planing to visit Australia soon to activate the PR. I also want to get my F1 visa stamped at a US consulate during this visit.


Does anyone know if the US embassy in Australia allows change of status stamping from H4 to F1?


Thank you!


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.