MS Student Applying for H1B Transfer

setupH1

Hi,

My H1B was approved till 3 years and now I want to transfer this H1B to new company , regarding this I have one question

1. Does USCIS will evaluate my educational credentials like which university I did my education?

2. If at all they have objection on my university will they revoke my approved visa?

Please let me know answer as this may help in changing job for me.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

My H1B was approved till 3 years and now I want to transfer this H1B to new company , regarding this I have one question

1. Does USCIS will evaluate my educational credentials like which university I did my education?

2. If at all they have objection on my university will they revoke my approved visa?

Please let me know answer as this may help in changing job for me.

Thanks in advance.

1. Yes. You need to provide USCIS with your education evaluation done by specific agencies when submitting H1B petition.

2. Probably.

What is the exact situation with your education that makes you to ask these specific questions?

Yes, i did my MS from profit-institution & applied in Master's Quota.

Now i have full time position offer with Company B. So, Can i go for that position or just leave that opportunity ?

Forget about it. Even if you apply for an extension with existing employer it would be denied as your petition was approved in error. It would be wise to leave US and apply in April 2015 in regular quota.

Yes, i did my MS from profit-institution & applied in Master's Quota.

Now i have full time position offer with Company B. So, Can i go for that position or just leave that opportunity ?

As I said, an extension or H1 transfer will get denied, and your H1 will get revoked.

Archived