H4 Visa from multiple employers

satya26055

Hi All,

I am Satya.

My H1 Visa Transfer under Premium Processing with Employer 'B' and it is under RFE Phase. My Family is at India and my Current Employer 'A' has scheduled H4 Visa Interview next week for my family.

My query is:

Can my family  attend H4 Visa Interview with Current Employer A (As i am having H1 B Visa Transfer with Next Employer'B').

2. Once my Family receive H4 Visa from my Current Employer'A' and my H1 Visa is approved From Future Employer 'B' as well,
Can they Travel to US with additional Documentation provided by Future Employer'B'.OR Do they need to appear Visa Interview again from Future Employer'B' under H4 category.

Appreciate your reply in this regard.

Hi All,

I am Satya.

My H1 Visa Transfer under Premium Processing with Employer 'B' and it is under RFE Phase. My Family is at India and my Current Employer 'A' has scheduled H4 Visa Interview next week for my family.

My query is:

Can my family  attend H4 Visa Interview with Current Employer A (As i am having H1 B Visa Transfer with Next Employer'B').

2. Once my Family receive H4 Visa from my Current Employer'A' and my H1 Visa is approved From Future Employer 'B' as well,
Can they Travel to US with additional Documentation provided by Future Employer'B'.OR Do they need to appear Visa Interview again from Future Employer'B' under H4 category.

Appreciate your reply in this regard.

1. If you are still working for employer A then they can.

2. Yes, they can travel with employer A's visa. They would need a copy of your I797 from employer B.

Thanks for reply.

Any additional Documentation need be carried by my Family if they are travelling on H4 Visa holding from Current Employer 'A'(Assume by the time of their travelling my H1 Visa Transfer from current employer A>>B is done and i joined with Employer'B').Do they face any questions at Port of entry?

This case Happens in general?

Appreciate your comments.

Regards

Satya

Thanks for reply.

Any additional Documentation need be carried by my Family if they are travelling on H4 Visa holding from Current Employer 'A'(Assume by the time of their travelling my H1 Visa Transfer from current employer A>>B is done and i joined with Employer'B').Do they face any questions at Port of entry?

This case Happens in general?

Appreciate your comments.

Regards

Satya

A copy of your employer B's I797. Better to carry a copy of your I129 with LCA and marriage certificate (normally not required).

Archived