Visitor Visa -Documents need for OFC finger-print appointment

myimmi

I am planning to send my parents for visiting visa. They are scheduled to go to finger print appointment one day before interview date.  In the website they are asking to bring DS-160 confirm page, passport & appointment letter. They did not ask for any supporting documents. Do they really need to take all supporting documents. Does any one has recent experience with Hyderabad OFC office ?

Also by the way, the tensions between India & USA government, do you guys think will it have any influence on issuing visas ? I guess no one knows :))

I am planning to send my parents for visiting visa. They are scheduled to go to finger print appointment one day before interview date.  In the website they are asking to bring DS-160 confirm page, passport & appointment letter. They did not ask for any supporting documents. Do they really need to take all supporting documents. Does any one has recent experience with Hyderabad OFC office ?

Also by the way, the tensions between India & USA government, do you guys think will it have any influence on issuing visas ? I guess no one knows :))

No supporting documents are required at time of biometrics except for what is mentioned.

Current tensions between India and US will not affect your parents visa interview.

Archived