221 g for client letter

PoonamK

Friends,

I too have received a 221 g asking for the cleint letter on thier letter head. The problem here is when the petition was filed it was for one cleint but that position is no longer avialble for me due to the delay in visa. Can I kow submit the ltter for a differnt cleint where there is a position? Will this  work. Please help me understand what is the best way to approach this situation and get the visa.

Thanks in advance!

Friends,

I too have received a 221 g asking for the cleint letter on thier letter head. The problem here is when the petition was filed it was for one cleint but that position is no longer avialble for me due to the delay in visa. Can I kow submit the ltter for a differnt cleint where there is a position? Will this  work. Please help me understand what is the best way to approach this situation and get the visa.

Thanks in advance!

You cannot. Employer has to file an amendment to your H1B petition and on approval you can submit the client letter to US consulate.

• 2 weeks later...

Friends,

Thanks in advance!

No it won't work. When you have changed the client your employer was supposed to file an H1 amendment for this change, but he didn't.

I think your visa will be rejected for lack of supporting documents.

Archived