New H1b From India after my 6 years complete on H1B

AmitRanjan01

I am in a very strange situation,

1) I have an approved I140 with Employer A, and he is wiling to support my GC process as an when required.

2) I am working with Employer B, I have PERM approved from this employer, I joined B because I got stuck in India in my H1b stamping and then B filed a new H1 and I came back to US

3) Now I am looking to join a company C, because B is exploiting me. Company C will process my H1b, and GC process.

Now as I understand as long I am in US, i don't have any issues I can file H1b transfer from B to C and join C. But what If I go to India later and get stuck in stamping with company C, what options I will have there?

All of my employers B and C are big companies and A is a small company. I want to evaluate the risk I am taking, even its worth taking. My Current priority date is June 2011, so another 10 year I get my GC in EB2.

I am in a very strange situation,

1) I have an approved I140 with Employer A, and he is wiling to support my GC process as an when required.

2) I am working with Employer B, I have PERM approved from this employer, I joined B because I got stuck in India in my H1b stamping and then B filed a new H1 and I came back to US

3) Now I am looking to join a company C, because B is exploiting me. Company C will process my H1b, and GC process.

Now as I understand as long I am in US, i don't have any issues I can file H1b transfer from B to C and join C. But what If I go to India later and get stuck in stamping with company C, what options I will have there?

All of my employers B and C are big companies and A is a small company. I want to evaluate the risk I am taking, even its worth taking. My Current priority date is June 2011, so another 10 year I get my GC in EB2.

You will be back to same situation when your H1B stamping got stuck with employer A.

Archived