H1B Status after Denial

deepakgupta86

Hi,

I have a H1B which is curretnty got denied for my company B however I have H1b from previous company A which is valid till Apr 2014(I-94) and they have not yet it withdrawn and I can't joined them.

1)Can my company B can re-file my h1B after denial for the same client and i will move to India till it got approved under premium.

2)How long i can stay after i got my denial notice asI still hold I-94 which is valid till Apr 2014.

3)If my company file MTR Can i stay in USA.

Hi,

I have a H1B which is curretnty got denied for my company B however I have H1b from previous company A which is valid till Apr 2014(I-94) and they have not yet it withdrawn and I can't joined them.

1)Can my company B can re-file my h1B after denial for the same client and i will move to India till it got approved under premium.

2)How long i can stay after i got my denial notice asI still hold I-94 which is valid till Apr 2014.

3)If my company file MTR Can i stay in USA.

1. Reason for denial? If it was denied once and nothing has changed what makes you think it would get approved this time?

2. Zero days.

3. Yes, but you are not allowed to work.

If you don't work for A, you are out of status, and have to leave immediately!

Unless things have changed, a new application for the same client will just result in the same denial.

An MTR doesn't give you any rights to stay.

Find a better employer. Avoid consulting companies, in particular shady desi consulting companies.

Archived