traveling to india for vacation and my project got ended

karthiS

Hi ,

I have a valid I 797 and visa stamping at canada a month back .My project is getting completted and i am planning to go to India for vacation > would it be a problem at port of entry while i come back . Any better port of entries suggested . I have flight ticket with port of entry to dallas . 

Hi ,

I have a valid I 797 and visa stamping at canada a month back .My project is getting completted and i am planning to go to India for vacation > would it be a problem at port of entry while i come back . Any better port of entries suggested . I have flight ticket with port of entry to dallas . 

Nope. You cannot travel back when your project has ended. You need to find a new employer.

Hi ,

Your employer should find you a new project.

Entering without a project can be an issue.

Nope. You cannot travel back when your project has ended. You need to find a new employer.

Your employer should find you a new project.

Entering without a project can be an issue.

I will be paid during my holiday term as i am using all my leaves  and i will be going to be  in training period for a month and my employer is going to find me project after my completion of training . 

Do i still need to have project even i am going to be in training ? 

I will be paid during my holiday term as i am using all my leaves  and i will be going to be  in training period for a month and my employer is going to find me project after my completion of training . 

Do i still need to have project even i am going to be in training ? 

You have to get paid during that training.

Archived