H1B 7th Year(I-140 Approved)-H1 Transfer Company B and C

kinnu83

Hello,

Can any of you reply back on below situation quickly

currently got laid off with company A having approved Labor and I-140 from company A and I am in the 7th year of H-1 with H-1 approval until 2016

1)company B offered a full time job with H-1B Transfer but not sure on immediate GC Filing as the terms and conditions for filing GC are after 1 year.

2)In the future if company B terminates my Job within 1 year and company A Cancels my I-140 in meanwhile, can I still transfer H-1 to company C(8th Year) and then immediately file Labor and port 1-140 from Company A.

3)can you advice if I can choose company B for 1 year or choose company C(GC Sponsor immediate)in the current situation.

Hello,

Can any of you reply back on below situation quickly

currently got laid off with company A having approved Labor and I-140 from company A and I am in the 7th year of H-1 with H-1 approval until 2016

1)company B offered a full time job with H-1B Transfer but not sure on immediate GC Filing as the terms and conditions for filing GC are after 1 year.

2)In the future if company B terminates my Job within 1 year and company A Cancels my I-140 in meanwhile, can I still transfer H-1 to company C(8th Year) and then immediately file Labor and port 1-140 from Company A.

3)can you advice if I can choose company B for 1 year or choose company C(GC Sponsor immediate)in the current situation.

If company B terminates you and company A revokes I140 you have to start the entire process of GC again with company C. That means you cannot stay in US on H1B and till a PERM is pending with company C for 365 days or I140 approved you cannot request for H1B extension.

Archived