Did not return the I-94 that comes with H1-B

Gator11

Hi,

I left the US to India on Aug 15th '13 and returned to US on Sept 3rd '13, I returned the I-94 that is attached to the passport, but din't give the I-94 that is attached to H1b approval.

Again I came back to India due to family emergency on Sept 25th and never returned to US. This time too I did not give I-94 as no paper I-94 was issued(on Sept 3rd) and the arrival/departure information is gathered automatically from electronic travel records.

A new employer is planning to apply for H-1B as my previous employer has revoked my H-1B.

Will I face any problems as I did not return the H1-B's I-94 ?

Thank you.

Hi,

I left the US to India on Aug 15th '13 and returned to US on Sept 3rd '13, I returned the I-94 that is attached to the passport, but din't give the I-94 that is attached to H1b approval.

Again I came back to India due to family emergency on Sept 25th and never returned to US. This time too I did not give I-94 as no paper I-94 was issued(on Sept 3rd) and the arrival/departure information is gathered automatically from electronic travel records.

A new employer is planning to apply for H-1B as my previous employer has revoked my H-1B.

Will I face any problems as I did not return the H1-B's I-94 ?

Thank you.

No problems as there are no more paper I94s and everything is tracked online.

Archived