H1B 7th year extension - No client letter

Kumar24

Hi,

I am in a situation, that my H1B is getting expired end of Feb 2014. I have initiated the process of getting extension of my H1B beyond sixth year.

I 140 approved in 5th year itself, now I am in EVC model. My client told me that our HR policies not allowed to give client letter even for full time employees.

Can I go for extension, without client letter, with all the supporting documents which I have from my manager and strong vendor letter, etc?

It is really appreciated, If I get any suggestions here.

Hi,

I am in a situation, that my H1B is getting expired end of Feb 2014. I have initiated the process of getting extension of my H1B beyond sixth year.

I 140 approved in 5th year itself, now I am in EVC model. My client told me that our HR policies not allowed to give client letter even for full time employees.

Can I go for extension, without client letter, with all the supporting documents which I have from my manager and strong vendor letter, etc?

It is really appreciated, If I get any suggestions here.

Yes. But, you would need a letter from client mentioning that they would not be able to provide a client letter.

Archived