H4 Stamping EVVC Model

nsnagleus

Hi,

I am working on H1B visa for US client. The employer relation to the Client is like Employer-Vendor1-Vendor2-Client. I am planning to bring my family to US on H4 and want the stamping  to be done in Jan-14. For preparing the H4 documents, my employer is asking me for the client letter for H4 Visa Stamping.

I am getting following letters for the same:-

i)  Vendor1 Letter showing the EVVC relation

ii) Vendor2 Letter showing the EVVC relation

iii) Client Letter showing EVVC relation

I have few questions regarding the client letter and H4 visa stamping:

1. Is it ok to show these letters for H4 stamping showing the EVVC relation?

2. Will it have any issues on my H1B if H4 stamping gets rejected?

3. Whether EVVC model is legal in US? I heard someone saying that its illegal and if USCIS comes to know about this they will revoke my H1B as well.

I am currently in US, have changed my employer 3 months back and not planning to go to India for sometime. My visa/I94 is valid till Sep-2015

Regards,

Niraj

Hi,

I am working on H1B visa for US client. The employer relation to the Client is like Employer-Vendor1-Vendor2-Client. I am planning to bring my family to US on H4 and want the stamping  to be done in Jan-14. For preparing the H4 documents, my employer is asking me for the client letter for H4 Visa Stamping.

I am getting following letters for the same:-

i)  Vendor1 Letter showing the EVVC relation

ii) Vendor2 Letter showing the EVVC relation

iii) Client Letter showing EVVC relation

I have few questions regarding the client letter and H4 visa stamping:

1. Is it ok to show these letters for H4 stamping showing the EVVC relation?

2. Will it have any issues on my H1B if H4 stamping gets rejected?

3. Whether EVVC model is legal in US? I heard someone saying that its illegal and if USCIS comes to know about this they will revoke my H1B as well.

I am currently in US, have changed my employer 3 months back and not planning to go to India for sometime. My visa/I94 is valid till Sep-2015

Regards,

Niraj

I believe for a H4 client letter is not required but nothing wrong in having them.

1. Yes, only if asked by VO. Otherwise a copy of your I797 is more than enough.

2. No.

3. This model undergoes more scrutiny as it involves multiple layers.

I believe for a H4 client letter is not required but nothing wrong in having them.

1. Yes, only if asked by VO. Otherwise a copy of your I797 is more than enough.

2. No.

3. This model undergoes more scrutiny as it involves multiple layers.

For an H4, they want to see that the person on H1 is in valid status. That's in doubt with multiple vendors, due to lack of employer-employee relationship.

The OP should find another employer, e.g., signing up with the prime vendor. Avoid all situations with middle vendors.

Archived