Pls advise...On H4 visa

Niroop

Here is my situation

I'm currently on H1B and have visa stamping until Mar-03-2014.
I also got H1B extension for 2 more years.i.e.;(Mar 2014 to 2016)

Now I'm planning to get married on Feb-08-2014 and bring my wife to USA on H4 visa before my visa expires(i.e.; Mar-03-2014)

1) Will she be getting H4 validity based on my current visa (Mar, 2014) or my extention (2016)?
2) If it is a good idea to send Her for the H4 Stamping while I'm in India. (If that makes things easy)
3) Or should I return to US alone before Mar 2014 and send her to the H4 visa interview in Mar 2014 so that she can get H4 validity based on my extension?
4) Is it risk for me to travel out of US in the last moment as I'm planning to reenter one week prior to my visa expiry?
5) Or do you recommend me going for visa interview after march?I can postpone marriage date as it is still not confirmed. I'm on EVC model and don't want to take risk.(FYI I will be going to hyderabad consulate)  
6) Also,  what are the documents needed from the Employer/client for H1 and H4 (in the current context and the current pattern)

Here is my situation

I'm currently on H1B and have visa stamping until Mar-03-2014.
I also got H1B extension for 2 more years.i.e.;(Mar 2014 to 2016)

Now I'm planning to get married on Feb-08-2014 and bring my wife to USA on H4 visa before my visa expires(i.e.; Mar-03-2014)

1) Will she be getting H4 validity based on my current visa (Mar, 2014) or my extention (2016)?
2) If it is a good idea to send Her for the H4 Stamping while I'm in India. (If that makes things easy)
3) Or should I return to US alone before Mar 2014 and send her to the H4 visa interview in Mar 2014 so that she can get H4 validity based on my extension?
4) Is it risk for me to travel out of US in the last moment as I'm planning to reenter one week prior to my visa expiry?
5) Or do you recommend me going for visa interview after march?I can postpone marriage date as it is still not confirmed. I'm on EVC model and don't want to take risk.(FYI I will be going to hyderabad consulate)  
6) Also,  what are the documents needed from the Employer/client for H1 and H4 (in the current context and the current pattern)

1. Approved extension.

2. Yes.

3. No.

4. No.

5. It is your choice.

Archived