I-94 very urgent help

jayareethu

I came to  usa  2011 with valid visa and with i-94 is valid up to 2013 augst after that I visited indiafor three week and returned to USA that time my visa is valid 3 months up to 30  Aug 2013.

I applied my h1b extension it approved but my attorney made mistake file h1b extension used old i-94  number  which I was got first time 2011  in i-129 with port of  entry date is  June 5 th 2013.

By  my luck I got the extension  3 years and i-94 issues attached the h1b pettion this same number we filled as h1b extension.

my question is

1)Can i stay  legally USA ? Because my i-94 is valid in DHS record up to AUGST 30 2013 only?

2) If I go back any country return to usa is nay problem in POE?

3) If I go with next time h1b extension which I -94 should use

I went DFW CBP office He saw the my passport he said your visa is expired we should not  extended the i-94 even he treated as very rude.

Please me about this issue, I am scared about this issue  

• 1 month later...

I came to  usa  2011 with valid visa and with i-94 is valid up to 2013 augst after that I visited indiafor three week and returned to USA that time my visa is valid 3 months up to 30  Aug 2013.
I applied my h1b extension it approved but my attorney made mistake file h1b extension used old i-94  number  which I was got first time 2011  in i-129 with port of  entry date is  June 5 th 2013.
By  my luck I got the extension  3 years and i-94 issues attached the h1b pettion this same number we filled as h1b extension.

my question is
1)Can i stay  legally USA ? Because my i-94 is valid in DHS record up to AUGST 30 2013 only?

I went DFW CBP office He saw the my passport he said your visa is expired we should not  extended the i-94 even he treated as very rude.

my question is

Talk to your employer's attorney. Only he can do the necessary as he had used the wrong I94 when filing for extension.

• 1 month later...

Talk to your employer's attorney. Only he can do the necessary as he had used the wrong I94 when filing for extension.

Thanks for reply.

My attorney said it is not matter  about number different wht you enter time  and they mentioned as fallow.

CSC does not seem to be willing the grant a revised approval notice without filing an amendment.  I don't believe the difference in I-94 number should cause a material issue, but please let me know if Jayanthi has continued to have problems with the DMV and wants to proceed with an amendment.

Could you lease give your valid suggestion is any problem for enter and exit in US in future?

Archived