H4 Approval in India

Anusha5786

Hello,

I need some suggestions on getting Visa (H4) approval in India. Here is the situation.

My husband is working for a client based on EVC model. He worked at previous client for 3 years and had to change project recently. It has been 2 months that he started working for new client. I have to visit India and also get my visa approved as I am traveling outside USA for the first time after my Visa got changed from F2 to H4.

I have few questions on getting my Visa stamped in India. 

1) Is it safe to get H4 stamped in India?

2) As my husband had to change the project couple of months ago, his LCA got amended as well. Will that affect my chances of getting visa approved?

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Anu.

Hello,

I need some suggestions on getting Visa (H4) approval in India. Here is the situation.

My husband is working for a client based on EVC model. He worked at previous client for 3 years and had to change project recently. It has been 2 months that he started working for new client. I have to visit India and also get my visa approved as I am traveling outside USA for the first time after my Visa got changed from F2 to H4.

I have few questions on getting my Visa stamped in India. 

1) Is it safe to get H4 stamped in India?

2) As my husband had to change the project couple of months ago, his LCA got amended as well. Will that affect my chances of getting visa approved?

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Anu.

1. Safe is based on your documents.

2. As long as all his documents are proper it should not be a problem.

Archived