Visitor visa for parents while i'm in India?

ds160h1b

Hello all,

First of all, thanks to everyone who has made efforts to initiate/run/upkeep this website. It's been really helpful in providing immigration related information.

Is it possible to apply for a visitor visa for my parents while i'm in India?

I'm here for my h1b stamping and will be staying until new year. Which i94 number should I be mentioning while filling up the i134 form, since my i94 was taken from me while exiting the port of entry at the US or if my parents are self-sponsored, would they be still be looking for my i94 details or my present departure record etc?

​Any help/advise would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

Hello all,

First of all, thanks to everyone who has made efforts to initiate/run/upkeep this website. It's been really helpful in providing immigration related information.

Is it possible to apply for a visitor visa for my parents while i'm in India?

I'm here for my h1b stamping and will be staying until new year. Which i94 number should I be mentioning while filling up the i134 form, since my i94 was taken from me while exiting the port of entry at the US or if my parents are self-sponsored, would they be still be looking for my i94 details or my present departure record etc?

​Any help/advise would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

1. Yes.

2. Let them apply with their own credentials and in that case no need for your documents.

Archived