PERM denial with out Audit. Best options to consider MTR or New Application?

vten55

My Perm was denied as CO felt applicant don't have required license per job requirement. Job requirement stated license as mandatory and I do have my license prior to joining the company. The problem was attorney missed to state that I indeed posses required license in PERM application. My employer wants to submit for MTR by providing my professional license information.

I am wondering if this will help or starting a new application is better in terms of processing times?

Note: In DOL website for appeals it states that we can't submit new material. However my license was acquired before joining the employer. So can we submit this additional information part of existing material at the time of recruitment?

Thank you for your response!

• 2 weeks later...

If one has a denied PERM case and the only way to address the deficiency is by submitting evidence, then one can try and argue why such evidence should be accepted by the Department of Labor. However, one may want to also start a new PERM case because the chances of success of such motions tend to be low and the timing for such cases is usually extremely long.

Archived