Salary in advance

lenny89

Hi, I have a question regarding my OPT employment. I hope you could help me out:

I'm currently working for a company. Since I had some family business at home and I needed the money I took all my vacation time (3 weeks) and requested future salary in advance and my company agreed but when I came back I had to work 3 weeks with no pay (because i was already paid), which I did. 

I wonder how I would show I was paid during that 3 weeks (to prove me employment) to the USCIS? Thanks.

Hi, I have a question regarding my OPT employment. I hope you could help me out:

I'm currently working for a company. Since I had some family business at home and I needed the money I took all my vacation time (3 weeks) and requested future salary in advance and my company agreed but when I came back I had to work 3 weeks with no pay (because i was already paid), which I did. 

I wonder how I would show I was paid during that 3 weeks (to prove me employment) to the USCIS? Thanks.

Your employer should have given it to you as pay advance but should have run a paycheck and deducted your advance from it.

Archived