Out of status on F1

wsx_cft

Hello Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!

I am a student of University of Northern Virginia (****) on OPT extension and i received a letter from USCIS on 11/12 to transfer out to a new college with in 14 days as **** was closed. So i applied for another school and and transferred my SEVIS to new school on 11/13  and got email confirmation from **** that they transferred my SEVIS records also i checked with my  new transferring school and received an email confirmation that they received my SEVIS. But last week when i requested for new I-20 from my new school, they said that there is a small issue in generating my i-20 i.e., My previous college by mistakenly mentioned 12/14 instead 11/14 so though my new school has all my records with them still unable to generate my I-20 because SEVIS release date is mentioned as 12/14 instead of 11/14. And now when i called SEVIS they said that i am out of status right now.

Please share your suggestions what is the best way to retain back my SEVIS to active.

Thanks in advance.

You have another big problem -- going to ****, which is a known fraudulent 'university' (diploma / visa mill) closed for multiple immigration law violations.  Whatever degree you got from **** is a completely worthless piece of paper, which cannot be used for any U.S. immigration application, petition, or benefit.

Why in the world did you sign up with a fraud like ****???

And the new school seems to be similarly shady. No real university accepts people in the middle of the quarter/semester.

You most likely will have to leave the country.

And next time, find a real university, not these frauds.

Archived