False information and F1 visa approval

aravind.prasadk

• Hi, 

I'm Aravind an Indian citizen I got married in 2012 and due to some misunderstandings between us she left me within 3 months and went to her parents house in month of march and never came back nor responded to any of mails or calls and last week i came to know she left to USA without even informing me on F1 visa to do her MS till today i was not at all informed either by her or her parents, I collected the information she filled the martial information as Single instead of married in DS-160 and all other forms related to visa and also while applying for bank loan she mentioned as single, she has an affair before marriage and went along with her boy friend to US and also planning to get married again

I just want to raise complaint with USCIS could you please let me know on how to raise the complaint and how to proceed I just dont want to leave her for all the mental agonly and harassement she created to me and my family members

What do you mean, you "collected the information"?

You can't get any information on how she filed things. Neither USCIS nor the consulate would give that to you.

And a person can't get married legally if the person still is married.

You seem to be on a vendetta, and you obviously have fake information from somebody (not the authorities.) I suggest you drop this silly childish vendetta thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived