F1 Visa interview after h1 221g

kiranottawa

Hi , 

I was in us on F1 ( 5 years ..including 27 months OPT) and h1 ( 1 month). 

I got 221g when i go to h1 visa interview ..it is in same state for almost 13 months...

I got a admission to my previous university where i completed my first masters ...

Now, I am planning to go for visa interview Dec 2013. What are the chances of getting my visa stamped ...

Will my h1B 221G is a problem ?   Any information on this situation is really helpful ...

Hi , 

I was in us on F1 ( 5 years ..including 27 months OPT) and h1 ( 1 month). 

I got 221g when i go to h1 visa interview ..it is in same state for almost 13 months...

I got a admission to my previous university where i completed my first masters ...

Now, I am planning to go for visa interview Dec 2013. What are the chances of getting my visa stamped ...

Will my h1B 221G is a problem ?   Any information on this situation is really helpful ...

It will be tough for you to convince VO about your intentions to study in US when a H1B visa application is pending with administrative processing. May I know your true intention in applying for a F1 visa?

Of course you will be face more questions,

why F1 after H1 is refused?

what's the difference between current degree and your previous degree??

what's the guarantee that you will come back after graduation bcos you were already on H1 earlier??

It will be tough for you to convince VO about your intentions to study in US when a H1B visa application is pending with administrative processing. May I know your true intention in applying for a F1 visa?`

i graduate before because I Have to ..now I would like to pursue it and if possible  then take a phd and get doctorate or something ...

and have a life ..

Archived