Question reg. RFE (Submit Paystubs) on H1B Transfer

sowjanya.koka

As i have resigned from Company A date on August 15th and moved to Company B on Sep 4nd 2013. Company B has filed the H1B on Sep 1st with regular processing and i received a REF of my H1B process and they are asking to provide the earning statements/ Pay stubs from Aug 1st to Aug 30, 2013. 

As i have resigned from my previous company A on August 15th 2013 and joined in Company B. In this span of time i have the pay check/Pay stub from Aug 1st to Aug 15, 2013. but i don't have the paycheck from Aug 16th to Aug 30th 2013. Finally i can provide my 15 days paycheck to USCIS, but remaining 15 days paycheck i can not provide because i am in vacation in that time. 

Can you please advice what we can do to approve my H1B without any issue.

Thanks in advance...

As i have resigned from Company A date on August 15th and moved to Company B on Sep 4nd 2013. Company B has filed the H1B on Sep 1st with regular processing and i received a REF of my H1B process and they are asking to provide the earning statements/ Pay stubs from Aug 1st to Aug 30, 2013. 

As i have resigned from my previous company A on August 15th 2013 and joined in Company B. In this span of time i have the pay check/Pay stub from Aug 1st to Aug 15, 2013. but i don't have the paycheck from Aug 16th to Aug 30th 2013. Finally i can provide my 15 days paycheck to USCIS, but remaining 15 days paycheck i can not provide because i am in vacation in that time. 

Can you please advice what we can do to approve my H1B without any issue.

Thanks in advance...

Provide the pay stubs you have. There is nothing called unpaid vacation on H1B. You were out of status from August 16th 2013 to Sept 4th 2013. You will probably get H1B approved with consular processing.

Archived