L1-Extension

shallusingh

Immigration Situation:

My L1B visa was expired on 30th June 2013 and my I-94 is valid till 29th January 2014 and same status is for my wife who is on L2 Visa as a dependent.

My L1B extension got rejected recently. My wife is pregnant in 7th month. She cannot travel now and we cannot stay here after 29th January 2014 as per my current visa situation.

Question 1: Is there any option on medical ground (As mentioned above) to get extension of I-94 directly by going into USCIS office?

Question 2: Can my company apply for any other visa on temporary basis to get stay in US like B1/B2 visa after got a rejection of L1 Extension?

Question 3: If my company doesn't go beyond after my visa rejection, is there any option to cover medical insurance from existing medical insurance group.

Immigration Situation:

My L1B visa was expired on 30th June 2013 and my I-94 is valid till 29th January 2014 and same status is for my wife who is on L2 Visa as a dependent.

My L1B extension got rejected recently. My wife is pregnant in 7th month. She cannot travel now and we cannot stay here after 29th January 2014 as per my current visa situation.

Question 1: Is there any option on medical ground (As mentioned above) to get extension of I-94 directly by going into USCIS office?

Question 2: Can my company apply for any other visa on temporary basis to get stay in US like B1/B2 visa after got a rejection of L1 Extension?

Question 3: If my company doesn't go beyond after my visa rejection, is there any option to cover medical insurance from existing medical insurance group.

1. Check with an attorney.

2. You would have to apply for chafe of status to B2 to stay in US after 29th Jan 2014.

3. Check details about COBRA health coverage.

Archived