F2- F1 COS -- Need help

PMRG1125

Hi

I have applied for COS from f2- f1 on November 19 2012. This applicatiion is with USCIS California center. I am waiting for an year for the status change. It is still in Initial review.

I and My attorney have made several contacts with USCIS Customer service to have the case move forward, but all we got is a case number and 180 days time frame every time we called. I am not sure what else to do. Is anyone else facing the same issue.

Please suggest me If I can reapply for the COS again as I am not even sure if USCIS have any application.

Appreciate your help!

Hi

I have applied for COS from f2- f1 on November 19 2012. This applicatiion is with USCIS California center. I am waiting for an year for the status change. It is still in Initial review.

I and My attorney have made several contacts with USCIS Customer service to have the case move forward, but all we got is a case number and 180 days time frame every time we called. I am not sure what else to do. Is anyone else facing the same issue.

Please suggest me If I can reapply for the COS again as I am not even sure if USCIS have any application.

Appreciate your help!

There is a simple solution available. You just need to exit and enter US with a F1 visa. You could have done this instead of waiting for a year.

Archived