H1B transfer to two employers in parallel time

ash.victory019

Hi,

I need immediate help with my situation. An earliest possible reply would really help. Thanks a lot.

I am employed with Company A and I got an offer with Company B (full time) and Company-B has just filled H1-B transferred  on premium process.

By luck, I got a very good offer from Company C on full time position and they want to transfer my H1B

I have these questions. plz reply me faster

1) Is it legal to transfer my H-1 to company C at same time ?

2) If I do so, are the employers be notified by USCIS saying that there is another transfer with other employee ?

3) if Company B's petition receives RFE. does it affect Company C's petition too ?

I am interested to join Company-C now.

I will be with Company A until I join Company B or C.

I am in confusion. Please help me on this 

Hi,

I need immediate help with my situation. An earliest possible reply would really help. Thanks a lot.

I am employed with Company A and I got an offer with Company B (full time) and Company-B has just filled H1-B transferred  on premium process.

By luck, I got a very good offer from Company C on full time position and they want to transfer my H1B

I have these questions. plz reply me faster

1) Is it legal to transfer my H-1 to company C at same time ?

2) If I do so, are the employers be notified by USCIS saying that there is another transfer with other employee ?

3) if Company B's petition receives RFE. does it affect Company C's petition too ?

I am interested to join Company-C now.

I will be with Company A until I join Company B or C.

I am in confusion. Please help me on this 

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. No.

Do not resign from company A till H1B petition is approved with your preferred company.

1. Yes, it's legal.

2. No.

3. Yes, it would. Your scenario is the example of "bridge petition" i.e. Transfer from A to B is in progress, however you would like to file tranfer petition to C. Your A to B transfer should be approved as well as transfer to C also needs to be approved. Then only you could work with employer C.

Please consult with lawyer before you take any step.

if you are interested in joining C, then you should wait for approval from C and then join them directly after terminating your employmen at A.

Also, more details about your current status and employment dates will help us to let you if you come under a bridge petition. currently from what is mentioned you are not.

Archived