Visitor Visa for In-Laws

Harkamal

Hi - We i am applying for Visitor Visa for my In-Laws second time. When applied visa first time in May 2011. Few questions they asked as below:

Question to Father in Law:What do you do?
A:Building Contractor
Question to Mother In Law: What do you do ?
A: House wife
Question to Father in Law: Who you are going to visit and what he work:
Answer: visiting daughter and son-in-law. My son-in law is software engineer. 
Question to Father in Law: Have you gone out of country before?
A: No 

After this consular concluded and said you cannot go now. 

After this rejection , they went to UK 2 times on visitor visa to visit his brother and came back to India within 20 days in last two years. They still have UK visa and planning to come again and also want to try for USA again. 

My wife is their only child and she is on H-4. I am on H-1 and full time employee with USA company for last 7 years and our GC application also filed.  They do have property(Home/Land) in India. Also father in law got 5 year contract for construction for a company in India. He is also president of local temple in village.

Can you please suggest what else should we consider to make their case strong so that there are good chance of him getting the visa this time. 

Thanks,Harkamal

Hi - We i am applying for Visitor Visa for my In-Laws second time. When applied visa first time in May 2011. Few questions they asked as below:

Question to Father in Law:What do you do?
A:Building Contractor
Question to Mother In Law: What do you do ?
A: House wife
Question to Father in Law: Who you are going to visit and what he work:
Answer: visiting daughter and son-in-law. My son-in law is software engineer. 
Question to Father in Law: Have you gone out of country before?
A: No 

After this consular concluded and said you cannot go now. 

After this rejection , they went to UK 2 times on visitor visa to visit his brother and came back to India within 20 days in last two years. They still have UK visa and planning to come again and also want to try for USA again. 

My wife is their only child and she is on H-4. I am on H-1 and full time employee with USA company for last 7 years and our GC application also filed.  They do have property(Home/Land) in India. Also father in law got 5 year contract for construction for a company in India. He is also president of local temple in village.

Can you please suggest what else should we consider to make their case strong so that there are good chance of him getting the visa this time. 

Thanks,Harkamal

Get in touch with a good immigration attorney like murthy law firm and proceed accordingly.

Hi hkps, you could definitely try re-applying. It's pure luck. I applied for mom and she was able to get US visitor's visa first time, however exact similar case, my friend's mom could not get in 3 attempts. In first attempt, she screwed up the interview and somehow even after taking corrective measures she didn't get the visa. Well, they applied again 4th time and she got the visa. So it's case by case basis. No one can quarantee successful visa approval.

Archived