Regarding status

shivatheja

My visa interview was on 12th of nov. I was mentioned by the VO that my visa is approved but till on date as of 22nd nov my status in CEAC is showing "administrative processing". I tried to contact the consular but they are providing genral standard answer "we dont know untill its updated on website". What does this mean ?? Should i wait till its processed ? . I am confused. Is that only me or this happend before too

My visa interview was on 12th of nov. I was mentioned by the VO that my visa is approved but till on date as of 22nd nov my status in CEAC is showing "administrative processing". I tried to contact the consular but they are providing genral standard answer "we dont know untill its updated on website". What does this mean ?? Should i wait till its processed ? . I am confused. Is that only me or this happend before too

What visa did you apply for? There is no set time limit for administrative processing. You have to wait till there is an update.

• 3 weeks later...

Search on Google this has happened to many poeple. F1 or H1. You just need to wait and keep checking website.

Archived