H1b transfer premium processing

optsavy

Is anyone else finding delays in h1b transfers? I have received the receipt for the transfer as of 11/14, but the case status online is stuck on "Acceptance" stage. Website states this stage usually takes 2 business days and for me it has been 4 (not counting 14th).

I have given my two weeks notice to my employer and 11/29 is my last day. Will I be out of status after that? ( if the h1b transfer isn't complete yet by then) . Company B is eager for me to start dec 2nd. Should I start then on the receipt number alone?

What are my options given I've already put down my two weeks notice.

Is anyone else finding delays in h1b transfers? I have received the receipt for the transfer as of 11/14, but the case status online is stuck on "Acceptance" stage. Website states this stage usually takes 2 business days and for me it has been 4 (not counting 14th).

I have given my two weeks notice to my employer and 11/29 is my last day. Will I be out of status after that? ( if the h1b transfer isn't complete yet by then) . Company B is eager for me to start dec 2nd. Should I start then on the receipt number alone?

What are my options given I've already put down my two weeks notice.

15 calendar days you would get a decision. Relax.

Archived